Tuesday, 12 April 2005

Books read this last week:
Just finished "Shadow of the Almighty" - Elisabeth Elliot
    Challenging- the idea of *Calling* and knowing that one is squarely in the will of God.
Also read: "A Ring of Endless Light" - Madeleine L'Engle.
       Liked it much more this time around...
I don't think I had quite the same musings on eternity when I was 12 or
whenever it was that I was into L'Engle.
And just for fun: "Crime Brulee" - Nancy Fairbanks
   as well as a couple of Dick Francis books. Can't remember
their titles offhand. A fun diversion, but hardly memorable.

Listening to: u i blue - Songbird. my former student is now a
professional recording artist! With his singer wife! Love the freshness
and haunting and jazz so carefully arranged. Check out
http://bendavis.free.fr/uiblue

That's all for this week.
(Now what do I do with all this rhubarb...?)

1 comment:

  1. way cool, annie! alas, if i knew what to do with rhubarb, i would certainly offer advice. have any ideas for hefty bags of mashed potato flakes (besides invite a whole military base for dinner)?

    ReplyDelete