Monday, 14 November 2005

Winter has come in earnest. While the frost on the fields is beautiful,
I haven't been able to feel my hands in a couple of days now. Maybe
I'll move to Hawaii. I could build up a surface science group at the
university in Honolulu, I'm sure...

3 comments:

  1. Ann, I think you need to move to Liberia if you want your hands to get warm again.
    Either that or transfer to nuclear fusion.  Of course, it would be absolutely impossible to initiate a nuclear fusion reaction if your hands were near, but it would be a great incentive to develop cold fusion, so perhaps society would be ever in the debt of your cold hands.  
    Or you could be a firefighter. 
    Heck, if global warming ever becomes a problem, we should just rocket you to the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Yan,
    Please DON'T BE AN EKG Lady!
    OR AN ECG Lady!
    It was 76 in Baltimore today, but about 39 degrees colder by morning.
    Enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with Matso, personally.
    Let's kill the sun with your hands.  oh, and by the way, you're crazy

    ReplyDelete