1. Tricia and Andy stopped by to see me last month! Here they are enjoying the English Fens.
2. Carolyn and I spent a lovely day in Brugges. Here she is with the finest (smallest) window in the city.
3. And my pottery class continues. Here are my latest productions: twirly coffee mugs.
Cool!!
ReplyDeleteSo that last pic is "Le Meilleur de Mono Yan?"
ReplyDeleteP.S. That merits a pound in the jar.
ReplyDeletelooks awesome!
ReplyDeleteDo you usually give them away, or set them on a shelf, or just drink out of them?
Well, these I've been drinking out of, pretty much every morning/evening for the past week. Just to make sure they work ok. And today I got back a bowl, vase, and two more mugs that have just been fired... these will be gifts for folks I'll see on the Continent (oooooooh) over Christmas and New Year. yes Matt, some of these will go to *French* people. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteWow! Pottery too! You really are a multi-talented gal! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, you comin' to Cleveland? I'm here right now!