the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you
might be swept off to. Thus saith Bilbo. I think he had a point.
was swept off to Glasgow last weekend ... what an encouragement to have
Christian friends!! Here's Ruth with the striking Scottish countryside,
at the edge of the highlands.
And here's Mike at the International Christian College...
and Ruth and Mike with a monument to someone important in the background... can't remember who... John Knox?
Yeah, no kidding, you're in England! for cryin out loud.
ReplyDeleteSplendid! :)
ReplyDeleteCool! I gift you 2 eProps for using pictures...spices up your site.Your commitment to historical accuracy is also reflected in your meticulous chronicling of the...oh wait. "..monument to someone important in the background... can't remember who... John Knox?"puhleezjust give us some pix and we'll make up our own captionsgoodness
ReplyDeleteHey Annie! Good to hear from you! Famous? Ha ha! That sounds funny. Oh well….Amy told me enough about you to make me want to visit. Can't wait. We will have to see about the picture posting…
ReplyDeleteHe has risen indeed!
ReplyDelete- Hoppy Easter
is your middle name "Sue"?
ReplyDeleteyou've been out your door a loooong time....
ReplyDeleteAnd are you an Aristotelian? Or just on a "walk-about?"
ReplyDeleteHey! I talked to Alain the other dy and he sounds thrilled that you are blessed by his apart. :) I'm really glad it worked out. I'll have to track down his number there so I can call you to catch up a bit. I hope your program is off to a grand start! Thanks for saving my room :) The jury is still out (possibly hibernating) as to whether I'll be able to come back this summer. To be continued... I guess. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteJust on a walkabout. Or a roundabout. Actually, I think I'm a nomad. No- mad!
ReplyDelete