Catching up on pictures...
Here's a glimpse into the social world of the Pink House. Here we are, enjoying one of our famed dinner parties. L-R: Ali, Leah, Lydia, Sam, Katherine, Suzanne.
And here Suzanne and I are exploring the green areas of London:
... and tonight, Ben Fiddian comes to grace Cambridge with his punny Welsh presence for a few days! *applause*
Hi, Auntie Annie! Whoa--are you the pretzel lady from the mall? I hope I get to meet you some day when you visit America! Mommy says you're a really neat and fun lady, and wishes she could visit you in England! Well, time for lunch and then a nap! Nice to see your photos!
ReplyDeleteIt all sounds smashing!
ReplyDeleteWho's this Ben guy? :)
I was just writing to Dan & Breeze and I had to comment that you are such a cool and fun brainiac! I'm glad you find the time to squeeze good things like dinner parties into your busy life. Way to embrace living and take advantage of so many opportunities! :)
Please email me a bigger version of the bottom picture of you + her + water + castle!!! i need a hawt/cool background for my 'puter eh!
ReplyDeletelove ya!