Matt and Pat, thinking erudite thoughts in the freshly-mown backyard of the Erbes' haus...
Good thing Pat caught Matt after throwing him high into the air...
Bros assessing the forifications...
Here Pat is chatting with Beate in the old Roman fort (speaking Latin, naturally) whilst Harald looks on.
Awww....... fun sib time!!
Here we're pointing at what looked like the church on fire, judging from the black billowing clouds! But fortunately (?) it was only a cloud of mosquitos. SCJ to the rescue!
nice pitchers.
ReplyDeleteps. what? they don't have Lola Rennt on the xanga list?
so fun! glad you sibs could hang out!!
ReplyDeleteahhh ha ha ha
ReplyDeletePat is sooo the biggest and best of the siblings
And not just of the brothers, counting Ann too.
I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind There was something so pleasant about that Place. Even your emotions have an echo in so much space....
Wow! My mom wishes she could be a sib and tag along, too! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the REAL Blommie, and I did NOT write that earlier post bearing my name! Do you know anything about that, Patrick?
ReplyDelete*GRIT*!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehehe
ReplyDelete