... internet radio from Arizona. On now: how Czech folk music influenced Czech classical music. I love it- you can get anything on internet radio!
Back in Paris now from a good weekend with Alex and Suzanne, Matthew and Timmy down south... so good to connect with friends. I miss having real friends around!!
Struggling with motivation at work: probably partly due to frustration with my general incompetence and the atmosphere lacking in camaraderie and encouragement. Yeah, the honeymoon period of my fellowship here is definitely over!!
My one spark of light in the week is going rowing with the Ecole Polytechnique team. Lunchtime on the lake is so refreshing! And the sculling is slowly getting easier, as I work out how to maneuver TWO oars at once! Now I just need to find a hefty sunscreen....
Good Dear.
ReplyDeleteNow don't forget the sunscreen.
Love,
aa9xd
Internet radio rocks.
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope things brighten up, we love you!
If this doesn't cheer you up, I don't know what will:Funny little parodyYou WILL NOT watch w/o headphones okay!or some sort of speakers!Sorry, wish I could be there with hugs and shoulder rubs, but you're in yerp. :-Take some inspiration from my profile pic maybe?
ReplyDelete