After a brief holiday (French Alps)...
(here: escalade, courtesy of les Sarrans)
back to work (Cambridge, UK)
not interesting... no pix. sorry.
...and more work (Graz, Austria)
Still not interesting, but you get a pic to show you anyway...
...and more work!!!
I'm still in Austria, slaving away in the lab, with no end to the pain in sight..... why did I do a PhD again? I can't remember.....
escalade is a car.
ReplyDeleteyou're too little.
to be.
a car.
blute!
ReplyDeleteI am at work at the Law Firm...the receptionist called in sick today so I man the phones and lobby, which means I have almost no work all day but *thank God* a computer!!!! So I unwisely fried my brain reading a many-page Stanford.edu article educating me on egalitarianism and it's various philosophical branches (tis a crowded tree) so I needed a rest stop for my brain...and stopped by your site.
And good thing I'm here to remind you why you did your PhD. It's cuz you're scared of the real world, which has lots of work, responsibility, and brothers. None of which you have any more.
bye
Is that you mountain climbing?! Austria is hands down my favorite country in Europe. I can't wait to go back and visit Salzburg. Which is unhealthy, given I probably won't be able to for several years. Tell me when you figure cold fusion out so i can invest accordingly.
ReplyDeleteHurry. No matter what you're doing, I'd probably do it faster. Or more efficiently. Or with more pizzaz.
ReplyDeleteWhich is important, too.
So all that crazy stuff you do which I don't [want to?] understand, HURRY! Or SHOWBOAT!!
Est-ce que la folie continue ENCORE?
ReplyDeleteAA9XD (de l'asteroide B-57)