It looks like you're having a busy time back in the States! Have you experienced weddings in different cultures?I hope your thesis research is coming together nicely :) Joy joy...
We'll probably put on a movie or music while playin' legos, and we watch a movie afterwards, of course. Cleveland is gonna be a blast!! Multiple times J-Rob has been talking about going to Cincinnati though, haha it's funny he has a really bad memory. I'll send ya some pix or put some up!
It looks like you're having a busy time back in the States! Have you experienced weddings in different cultures?I hope your thesis research is coming together nicely :) Joy joy...
ReplyDeleteAwww wish I coulda been there! Will be cool!
ReplyDeleteThe twins are so cool. I'm gonna be in Cleveland this weekend, J-Rob is taking me, since I really need a break from it all. You should be there!!
We'll probably put on a movie or music while playin' legos, and we watch a movie afterwards, of course. Cleveland is gonna be a blast!! Multiple times J-Rob has been talking about going to Cincinnati though, haha it's funny he has a really bad memory.
ReplyDeleteI'll send ya some pix or put some up!