... was this past weekend in the desolate countryside of Suffolk, where the hiking was muddy (cf shoes) but the friendly atmosphere was warm and bright. Ruth and I watched the sun set from the treehouse while the goats looked on from below. After dark (ie after 4pm!) there was much tea-sipping by the fireside and ample time for jam sessions with a variety of instruments... All in all, a delightfully bright weekend after a month-long slog of 12-hr-days of thesis-writing! A most welcome break. Now back to work...
(Key for the uninitiated: CGS = Christian Graduate Society at Cambridge U.)
Very nice, Dearie!
ReplyDeleteAnd from Cedar Campus!
Love, AA9XD
Thanks for the correction. I wrote quickly and I guess I had Richard Dawkins on the brain. Let me know how you are doing and how we can pray for you.God bless your work!!!In Christ,Bill Brown
ReplyDeleteCute guitar player!
ReplyDeleteannie, you are the coolest! glad you had a fun time!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff. Keep up the good work... interspersed with rest... Christmas plans?
ReplyDelete