And as the sun sets on my time in the lab... (here's the 3.45pm sunset yesterday, beside the building where I work)
I'm saying good-bye to my friends from all my various circles. Here's my good-bye dinner with the Bible Study group:
And my good-bye dinner with the folks from the lab:
I am treasuring the friendships that I've made over the past four-and-a-bit years. And I'm starting to get all sentimental when I think about leaving.
At last, a "this weekend I went to such-and-such" post, it's been a while. Are we nearing the end of reading about such adventures? Or will it continue with a different home base?
ReplyDeleteIn the lab dinner picture, that guy sitting to the right of you (on the left as you look at the picture), does he work in your lab? Just curious.
When are you leaving officially? I thought you were staying into January?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a very good mix of too much fun and too many memories
ReplyDeletewow. 4 years in the same place... hm....
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought it was hard to leave after 2...
ReplyDeletewe like you. When are you coming to visit?
ReplyDeleteOur bleary-eyed family should arrive around 1:00 p.m. on January 10th.
ReplyDelete