So I'm now midway through my month of travelling... taking a much-needed break from thinking-work!
Matt and I had a great time visiting friends of mine in Europe the past couple of weeks, and now we're spending a couple of weeks in Australia with his people. Good times.
We were able to spend some good time with my dear friends Alex and Suzanne in Lyon. It was great to catch up with them and see all the new developments in their lives - especially their new baby! Here we are with them at a Lyonnaise bouchon (restaurant) for one of the famed Lyonnaise cuisine meals in town:
Then we went on to Switzerland to see more friends, Udo and Debby. I don't have any pictures of them, but these should give you a feel for the beauty of the place where they live:
And now we're in Sydney! Here we are with a couple of the iconic scenes of Sydney... slightly damp after getting soaked in a tropical monsoon! (It's so weird being here in summer, when it was winter in the alps just last week! I'm not complaining, though....)
Good times all. It's so nice to relax.
Peace.
Oooooh, your pix are making me SO jealous that you're back in Sydney and I'm not!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of Switzerland make me think that those pictures on the postcards and movies actually reflect reality. Wow!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you sometime soon, after your head stops spinning from twirling around the globe.
Oops, uh, this is Dan writing under Breeze's name.... guess there's more than one person that sometimes gets online as someone else
ReplyDelete