So it's 8pm on a Friday night and I'm in my office. I've stopped writing my conclusion long enough to have a sandwich and check my email. Then it's back to the paper. Who says grad students have all the fun??
Actually, Grad Students only have MOST of the fun. I was stuck in a traffic jam as it snowed up on Jellico Mountain, turning my 11-hour drive into 13. But they tole me: "The sun'll come up tomorrow ...." And it did. Planted a hybrid red maple. Sou'West corner for shade in the heat of the day. Now patience ...
Actually, Grad Students only have MOST of the fun.
ReplyDeleteI was stuck in a traffic jam as it snowed up on Jellico Mountain, turning my 11-hour drive into 13.
But they tole me: "The sun'll come up tomorrow ...."
And it did. Planted a hybrid red maple. Sou'West corner for shade in the heat of the day.
Now patience ...