Thanks to Meg for pointing this out to me! Here are the countries I've visited, as of today, in red. (Except I don't think China really counts, as I've only ever been to Hong Kong and Macao - not REAL China. But that's perhaps a debate for another day.) Also, they just count the UK as one country, despite the vehemence of my Welsh and Scottish friends in insisting that they do NOT come from the same country as the English!

create your own visited country map
I was impressed before. I am even more impressed now. Wow. For me, only the USA would be red. But, I do not complain! I am rich in blessings, if not rich in travels.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you need to get to Portugal, it's sticking out like a sore thumb. I've seen these maps before, and you know what, we've visited the same amount of North America! (actually, if the Carribean countries count as North America, I may even have you beat). As for the rest of the world...
ReplyDeleteThey have the map for US states too. My dad completed his quest to visit all 50 states a few years ago. He wrote a book of memoirs on all the different states that is an enjoyable read.
Looks like you are a devoted Northerner.
ReplyDeleteYay for big countries that show up in massive amounts of red!
ReplyDelete