Monday, 26 March 2007

Weekend in Sweden...

The situation as it now stands...


(incidentally, in the Europe version they count England, Scotland, and Wales separately! Good on them...)

So one more country has been added... but it represents more a celebration of friendship than adventurous exploration. I spent a delightful weekend with K, catching up on all the things that we haven't discussed in the past few months!! It was so good to have the time together to sing, dance, pray, and just stand and take in the beauty of the diffused Nordic sunlight on the water... delightfully refreshing. :)

What's your favorite way to spend a weekend?



I'll leave you with some good advice, ostensibly from Abe Lincoln, spotted outside a Stockholm cafe:

6 comments:

  1. Sweden too! Waaah! I like that picture of the quote. Fun!I'm so glad you had time to relax and to catch up with your friend, regardless of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you had such a fun weekend - love your white coat by the way!!! =)
    Also happy for the Abraham Lincoln quote...I'm sure I'll have opportunity to use it!!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That girl that you're with!  I recognize her--our good friend K Cooper!!! WoOHoOoOoooOOooOOOOO

    better say hi for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just crack me up with your "yeah, so I'm off for the weekend to visit another country, la-di-da". Do you keep a journal? I think you should write a book. And you always look so hip and cosmopolitan too.
    How do I like to spend the weekend? Outside, not at work, with the family. Many activities can fit that bill.
    Is that an ESV TruGrip Bible in your hand? It looks like it.
    As for the quote, go see the latest post on my site for a reference to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's the kind of advice you just can't go wrong with, no sir, you just can't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any weekend with my women is a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete