... okay, not really. But here is this year's
publicite for the sports club at the Ecole Polytechnique, and I'm on the front cover!! This is the gang I hung around with mostly when I was living in Paris last summer... and with whom I was able to row in the regatta in Venice a couple of months ago! Here I am (in seat 1) with Anne-Laure (seat 2), Melanie (seat 3), and Alex (stroke). Good memories of fun times....
btw - I'm trying out a new theme here. What do you think?
You have now been on more magazine covers than I have. Well, as best I can remember anyway. But did you know Sabrina was on the cover of Brio in high school?
ReplyDeleteI like the new theme OK. I also like this Carla Bruni person (I'm listening to the samples on Amazon).
I love the new layout. I'd like to change mine, but it's not worked out yet. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday! Today, we are off to Winsor Castle. I've never been on the front cover of a magazine, but I've been on the front page of the newspaper a few times.
ReplyDeleteDude! Awesome look! Nice style.
ReplyDeletesweet style! And I love the photo op! Do you tell all the modeling agencies you have a job already?
ReplyDeleteI just saw a cambridge pic that reminded me of you...http://web.mit.edu/Edgerton/6.51s/2003/brewing.jpg
ReplyDeleteI like to think you're famous. Hi Ann. (from me)
ReplyDelete