Monday, 31 October 2005

Welcome back to Cambridge...
With a kick in the teeth! It seems no matter how much
work I do, it's never enough to earn a 'well done!' Cambridge is not a
place for the faint of heart. Or the in-need-of-affirmation. It just
doesn't happen here.

But on a lighter note, I thoroughly enjoyed the Pink Martini concert
last night in London! Ah, if I had it to do all over again, maybe I'd
be a jazz pianist...

4 comments:

  1. Job well done!yes!*pat on back*
    Keep up the good work, Ann.  Woohoo!
    ~ur nummer wun fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hug, hug.
    Well done!  Good work!   Good other stuff!
    Your other no. 1 fan.
    Love,
    AA9XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugs, friend! + grace & peace. sorry for the kicks. :(
    some days are like that, huh...
    a "jonah day" in the words of that other anne, perhaps. and from another great work of literature, "my mom says some days are like that, even in australia."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to call you several times, unsuccessfully, to see what the "kick in the teeth" was all about.  But you are never there or your lab line is busy!
    The cookies Pat was eating were Blommie's homemade chocolate chip cookies, sent from home with love.
    Love,
    Blommie

    ReplyDelete