Wednesday, 5 October 2005

27 today!!
And I feel semi-yucky, getting over a flu bug. Whatta way to start the year...

The good news is, my supervisor was pleased with my work in Austria! I feel as though I've passed a test. Now I'm officially a third-year PhD student, and it's my job to look after the new first-year in our research group.

The new house is very cute. Hooray for lovely housemates to live with! Pictures to come soon...


4 comments:

  1. Aww, that's too bad.Well...here goes:Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday dear Annie!Happy Birthday to you! and get well soon.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. รด
    :D
    So today is your birthday
    That's what I've been told
    What a wonderful birthday
    Now you're one more year old
    On your cake there'll be candles
    All lighted, it's true
    While the whole world is singing

    Happy Birthday to you!

    Happy Birthday to you!

    Happy Birthday, dear, annieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Happy Birthday to you!



    MW

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, that didnt show up right...oh well.

    ReplyDelete