So lots of folks seem to be 'going private' these days, or at least limiting access to blogs. When I look through who's been here to check out the random-thought-spewage that I post every now-and-again, I recognise most of you. You're in all sorts of countries and states, which is kind of fun. But Iowa? Who's in Iowa? I seem to have a regular reader there, but I can't remember a friend I have in Iowa.... who are you, Iowa-person? Show thyself!
I think I'll stay public for now, because it's fun to route through other friends and extend one's network just so... Privatisation may happen later. Stay tuned. Roll over. Good dog.
I have some thing from the Ukraine who visits regularly. I'm not sure who this is since Sharon Rahilly is now in Togo. (And her birthday is tomorrow also!)
ReplyDeleteIsn't that footprints thing scary? Makes you more careful about which sites you go visit. I think that when I'm not signed in and I visit from work, it may show up as Colorado. And no, I do not commute to CO each morning, but such is corporate nature.
ReplyDeleteIf you go private, make sure I have access. Otherwise I won't be your friend anymore.