Thursday, 21 June 2007

The longest day of the year!!

Stats for Cambridge today, courtesy of the BBC:

Sunrise 04:38 (BST)
Sunset 21:20 (BST)

The druids are gathering at Stonehenge....
The days will now start getting shorter...
I think this calls for a cookout. 
Evening sunshine should be enjoyed while we have it!

2 comments:

  1. We are celebrating via baseball! Our first Ironbirds game of the year. And it should be great weather for a game. Ironically, on the first day of summer, it felt more like spring this morning than it has in a while.
    Good to hear from you. Did you go exploring this weekend? I didn't see the normal "went to such-and-such" post. And by the way, where's that e-mail you owe me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, the druids, i might know those guys.and what in the world is a tuppence? I think this is going to your head, my dear annie

    ReplyDelete