Here's a glimpse of us in Warsaw:
Here I am with Kane and Donald, two of my colleagues in the lab... or my boys, as I affectionately call them. We didn't really have much time for sightseeing, as we were in meetings all the time, but here we managed to walk down a scenic street on our way to dinner one night.
...
Oh, and before going? I managed to squeeze in a 24-hour fun time up in Derbyshire last Saturday/Sunday with some dear Cedarville friends!! It was such an encouragement to be with them. Tricia and Andy were visiting from out of town (out of country!) and Rob and Julie now live in England. (oh boy!) Here we are with Rob and Julie's very cute baby Alyssa. We're visiting Chatsworth, the big fancy house in Derbyshire which was Pemberley in the movie Pride and Prejudice. I can see how it may have been fodder for Ms Austen's imagination...
I did notice that the Sun Worshippers at Stonehenge were wearing slickers with hoods, etc.
ReplyDeleteDreary Druids!
This post makes me wonder why no American idiom exists for the female equivalent of "ladies man".
ReplyDeleteAndy and Tricia look good. Thanks for the picture. And is the Rob, Rob Bouwens? There's no picture, but I thought he married a Julie.
ReplyDelete