Wednesday, 28 September 2005

On working alone in the lab
I feel like the kid who is riding a bicycle for the first time without any training wheels or any grown-up holding on. The others have entrusted a big job to me. I don't want to let them down.

5 comments:

  1. I rode straight and true first time without training wheels.  oh yeah!
    and in response to your comments on mine:
    " "

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to remember holding on to you that first time you tried riding sans training wheels.......

    Blommie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to remember hanging on to Blommie the first time we had to WATCH you try to ride without training wheels!
    P.S.  What is an eProp, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aa9xd de kb9ulu "Its a thinger"
    ann, i think we need to talk about offensive material on your website. no more french quotes.  ok?I hope the lab stuff goes well.
    just dont blow anything up.
    yet.
    -MW

    ReplyDelete
  5. KB9ULU: I notice the use of the lovely French word 'de' in your post, between your 'to' and 'from' call signs...

    ReplyDelete