One of my current projects is trying to get my furniture moved from my parents' home to my new apartment. This is turning out to be WAY more frustrating than I had first anticipated. Hopefully it will happen soon.... I'm getting tired of sleeping on the floor!
Here's my little nest - quite homey, actually, for a room with no furniture. My only furniture consists of suitcases stacked atop each other! But the real bright spot is the latest bouquet of gorgeous roses from a man who is far away... he's another bright spot in the mostly-darkness of the transition time.
And another bright spot was seeing my dear brother and his beloved, briefly, this weekend. We explored the new place together, which made it seem not so bad. Here Pat and I are being intrepid Navy guys... er, um, Navy people. It is exciting indeed that he can just come for a weekend! That's new!
Aww Annie - I hope your transition smooths out soon. I remember how if felt to not even know where to go for groceries - it was a big deal!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad Pat got to visit you - must have cheered up your weekend.
What one thing do you miss most about living in Europe?
Your book is entirely appropriate. I hope it's giving you some laughs!
ReplyDelete