Those are gorgeous! How far away is your fellow? Back in Australia?
What pretty roses....will you get to see him again soon?
special! :)
Precious! I think I should hear a story about this certain fellow :)
NICE, well done. He stopped playing his didgeridu long enough to send ya some flowers!
Aw, I will pray about that for him.... DC would be a great area for him to move to eh? Hope your settling in process goes smoothly and that all the sholder rubbing becomes comfortable and homey soon. It is hard to leave one chapter for the next....
Do you have a place you'd recommend for getting a haircut in Cambridge?
Those are gorgeous! How far away is your fellow? Back in Australia?
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty roses....will you get to see him again soon?
ReplyDeletespecial! :)
ReplyDeletePrecious! I think I should hear a story about this certain fellow :)
ReplyDeleteNICE, well done. He stopped playing his didgeridu long enough to send ya some flowers!
ReplyDeleteAw, I will pray about that for him.... DC would be a great area for him to move to eh? Hope your settling in process goes smoothly and that all the sholder rubbing becomes comfortable and homey soon. It is hard to leave one chapter for the next....
ReplyDeleteDo you have a place you'd recommend for getting a haircut in Cambridge?
ReplyDelete