Thursday, 8 September 2005

Back in the UK and back at work...  and I finally got the piece of
kit working today that has been worrying me for the past month! Hooray!
Now I'll be all set to go to Austria for experiments in the lab in Graz.

Now to make some zucchini bread... from the veggies grown in my
supervisor's garden. The Brits will think the 'courgette cake' is a
very strange thing, but they'll like it when teatime rolls around
tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. If God meant us all to be vegetarians, he would have started the human race in an arboretum....or a garden....

    oh wait.
    dgggrrrr  ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever the renaissance woman, eh? She goes from high-tech to zucchini bread in the blink of an eye! Way to live the smart life... and still know how to live! :)
    That's a balance I'm trying to get myself. Check out this article - you might like it! http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001137.cfm  (It's about making wherever you dwell a pleasant and restful place.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute... lest I sound presumptuous... I'm not living the smart life, necessarily, myself... just the busy life!

    ReplyDelete