air. Still looks like summer, but it's starting to feel like fall.
On keeping up with popular culture
I finally gave in and picked up the Da Vinci Code. And couldn't put it
down. It's badly written, full of blatant historical errors, dubious
science, and *duh* cryptography. But it's fast-paced. A "willing
suspension of disbelief", as they say - necessary in a reader's
approach to novels of a certain type - makes the experience bearable.
And even enjoyable.
Nooooo!!Not that "nip" in the weather!It's only been a couple of months of nice weather! This can't be happening!-Paddy enjoying Penn Indian summer
ReplyDeleteBy the way, is the French phrasing correct on my blog?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I got the french saying off their website. Only way to get it right, right?
ReplyDeleteGREAT!!! Now my roommate thinks I'm nuts because of how I verbally reacted to that HYSTERICAL comment you left in reaction to Coco's post.LOL!!!!
ReplyDelete