Monday, 26 September 2005

I have DATA today!!  Woo-hoo!!
After a week of setting up the experiment, the silicon is finally beginning to yield its secrets. I'm relieved. Now the real thinking can get underway...


Lunch in the sunshine with two Danes and a Frenchman: the gourmet cuisine club of the technical-university.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to name my first son/daughter "Arundhati"oh yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Yan,
    What did you eat?  The sun came out just long enough here after work to go for a walk!  Good change.  We had a good soaking rain, which we have learned this year that we do not complain about.  The Plagemans came over to pick up the apples we bought for them near Fond du Lac, and we incidentally finished off Mom's homemade pie. 

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. The monkeys have tried this "mirror bending" thing, and it doesn't work.  (In fact, it can have disastrous consequences.)
     - Dad

    ReplyDelete