Ah, back in seat 5 this morning.... the first rowing outing since
Bumps... complete in the English RAIN! It feels good to ease into
consciousness from the middle of the Cam... and Kudos to Martina for
her cheery coxing! (I didn't know it was possible to be so cheery that
early in the morning...)
2 weeks left now until I make the trek across the ocean again...
First, a conference in NH when I present my research, then
road-tripping with the fam, then a few days visiting labs and friends
in DC! Woo-hoo!
Now if I can only get my data into some sort of coherent story...
Seat FIVE!! woot woot!
ReplyDeleteYeah, make sure your ease into consciousness IS an *EASE*.
you wouldn't believe what stuff this whole consciousness experience brings ya. pretty incredible stuff.
hey! i hit a home run last night in my first at bat, and then got on every other at bat! we won by like 13 runs! woohoo! an awesome game..ya shoulda been there. :-/ even more fun than a microscope.
WAY more fun than a microscope! Even more fun than cricket.... ;)
ReplyDelete