So the business trip to Warsaw was less exhausting than I had
anticipated. We even had a little time for fun: a morning of
sightseeing on Saturday, and of course the final dinner in the city
centre Friday evening, with our EU partners.
Try this link... it should turn out as a slide show. Enjoy! ;)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/quantum_duckie/slideshow?.dir=/dd55&.src=ph
On research in general:
My confidence level fluctuates... today I am of slightly more sound
mind, and I can approach the tasks of life with today's dispensation of
strength. We don't get much more than a daily dose, do we? His mercies
are new every morning.
And tonight I'll go see an outdoor performance of 'A Midsummer Night's
Dream' in the lovely gardens of Trinity College, accompanied by a
picnic dinner of strawberries, baguettes, and pate... not to
mention some lovely friends. I do enjoy Cambridge summer.
*slap!*
ReplyDeletejust think how your surprisingly sagacious big brother would set you straight mentally, logically, and emotionally if you went on one of your crazy confidence roller-coster rides!
c'mon!
*facial expression*
"not verbal utterance" <----use your imagination for these...try to think if you remember your bro! lol
..on another note, update this alot now, ya hear!
luv, poirick